Saturday, April 6, 2013

ABC Diet

Hello lovelys! Sorry I haven't been blogging, I've been on vacation with no internet >~< And needless to say, I'm a fat failure. I spent the whole week eating v.v So, on Monday, I'm starting to ABC diet. I've done it before, and ended up losing ten pounds even though I slipped up a few days. I'm hoping for even more weightloss if I stay on track? I weighed myself today. (please keep in mind I weighed fully clothed on our broken scale that gives you an estimated weight and I could be anywhere in a 10lbs range) I was 140. Back to my highest freaking weight. I have to fix this! and I shall. Tomorrow I am fasting. Then Monday I am starting the diet. Does anybody want to do it with me? It's easier with friends lol.

4 comments:

  1. Hey doll. Found your blog a couple days ago and I'm hoping we can be a source of motivation for each other. I have seen numerous posts on social sites about this ABC diet and if you lost 10 lbs doing it the wrong way I'm dying to know the right way because I am in desperate need of losing triple that amount. Stay strong and carry on xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, I am too now. I slacked and gained it all back! Thanks hun, you too (:

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's a 50 Day diet plan. It has 5 days in which you are not allowed to eat (fasting) and the rest of the days you will be given an ammount of calories of anywhere from 50 to 800 that you are allowed to consume.

      Delete